The Racial Equity Training and Support Grant provides up to $10,000 for groups interested in either engaging in a training about structural racism, creating spaces for racial affinity groups, or seeking to build upon a previous racial equity training.
Before you begin to fill out the online application:
- Have your organization’s or fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)3 information available
- Tax ID number
- Electronic IRS Letter of Determination (to be uploaded)
Have budget information available
- Total budget for training
- Request Amount for the Memorial Fund
- Other Funding Sources
- Projected Expenses (This should correspond to the total project budget)
Review a full application (attached)
Once you have familiarized yourself with the application, click here to begin the online submission process. If you do not have a Gifts Online or Blackbaud Grantmaking account you will need to create a new account by clicking on “New Applicant?”.
If you have any questions, please contact Margarita Lucia Alvarez: email@example.com